Compensation: $75,730.00 - $120,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
$25.00 to $30.00 hourly
Accountemps is seeking a Payroll Administrator who can process payroll and is proficient with ADP AND HRIS applications. This position might be the one for you if you possess dynamic and strong communication skills and problem-solving capabilities. This dedicated and passionate team is your next step for a career growth opportunity. The Payroll Administrator position is a long-term temporary opportunity based out of New York, New York. Apply today by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
What you get to do every day
- Exercise of proper data management by collecting, calculating, and entering payroll data
- Continue employee confidence in payroll operations by keeping sensitive information confidential
- Help payroll manage all internal and external audits
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Prepare for department heads relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports
- Produce reports after compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Report changes where necessary after maintaining payroll operations via company policies and procedures
- Answer questions and requests related to payroll information
- Payroll record maintenance by tracking changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers
- Using federal and state regulations and guidelines, certify company compliance
- Collect and analyze information including resolving payroll discrepancies
- Put together summaries of employer social security, unemployment, and worker compensation payments and employee federal and state income and social security taxes to calculate all payroll liabilities
- Reviewing and verifying source documents
- Able to reconcile employee deductions and other liabilities
- Experienced in basic accounting principles and solid financial acumen
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to retain complex work directions
- Expertise with internal controls
- Proficient with high volume multi-state payroll, billing, licensing, AP, etc.
- 2+ years of strong payroll experience
- Prior experience using accounting software
- General proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Knowledge of federal and state payroll regulations and requirements
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Certified Payroll detail oriented will be given preference
- Expertise in payroll systems for 100-500 employees
- Deep understanding of ADP Workforce Now
- Comprehensive knowledge of HRIS Payroll System
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills ? helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine?s list of ?World's Most Admired Companies? since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.###.#### or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Loading some great jobs for you...