Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Responsibility: A Client Service Center Representative (Inbound) is responsible for effectively responding to inquiries regarding Equifax Workforce Solutions services and automated systems that enter the CSC via phone, e-mail. Inbound agents work with client's employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide excellent customer service to our state clients.
* Analyze individual questions regarding information provided to us by our clients and in turn, supply this information upon request to the state.
* If information is unavailable at the time of the inbound call, create the necessary request in our processing platform and electronically distribute it to the appropriate CSR.
* Provide any requested document or materials to the state via e-mail, fax, or mail.
* Document details of client calls while on the phone, inputting this directly into the system for future review.
* Act in a courteous and professional manner in performing job functions.
* Escalate matters, as necessary, to department supervisors.
* Clerical procedures necessary to accomplish the essential functions of the position
* Any special projects and miscellaneous duties assigned by management
* Accurately communicate call and/or special project status to supervisor.
Shifts fall between M-F 7:00a-8:00p AND Sa-Sun 8-5:30p (both weekend days required! will have 2 consecutive days off during the week)
11:30-8 and sat/sun 8-5:30 = $13/hour
Training will last 20 days and must be flexible between 8-5:30 for training, NO TIME OFF FOR FIRST 20 DAYS OF TRAINING
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.