American Health Companies (AHC) is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our expanding team!!
The Registered Nurse (RN) assesses patient health needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records under the direction of the Director and Assistant Director of Nursing Services in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the Community, local, state and federal regulations, to maximize the fulfillment of care-giving needs of the patients.
- Hohenwald, TN
- Nashville, TN
- Huntsville, AL
- Mount Juliet, TN
- Clarksville, TN
- Paris, TN
- Jackson, TN
- Parsons, TN
- Savannah, TN
- Memphis, TN
- Union City, TN
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance w/ Voluntary Supplemental Term life
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K offered
- Generous PTO plan
- Employer paid ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Opportunity for CEU Reimbursement
- Great staff and strong operations support system!
What You'll Do:
- Assist in facilitating the coordination of nursing services with other departments to maintain quality care for patients, and offer equal opportunities for employees
- Provide patient care through assessments, and evaluation of healthcare plans
- Assist in reviewing, monitoring, intervention and documentation of complaints and grievances from patients, families, visitors and employees
- Assist in making routine rounds and conducting tours with others
- Monitor the workplace for possible health and safety hazards and assist in developing and conducting routine health, safety and back care training programs to prevent worker injuries
- Ensure proper documentation of patient records
- Encourage an atmosphere of optimism, warmth and interest in patients personal and health care needs
- Registered nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of one (1) year experience implementing total patient care and care planning
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Current Registered Nursing License
- Accepts responsibility for own decisions, actions and results; Able to maintain dependable behavior in times of crisis or complexity.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: ccu, domiciliary, intensive care, maternal, mhb, registed, staff nurse, surgery, tcu, unit