Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Clinic - Westhampton - Virginia
We are seeking a full time RN to provide excellent in-center hemodialysis patient care.
* Must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
* Current VA state license and CPR certification required.
* Dialysis experience is required.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
* We do not cap salaries
* Annual raises above the industry average
* American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
* Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #JOBID:KSA #CB
At a Glance
As of March 31, 2019
American Renal Associates operates 243 dialysis clinics in 27 states and Washington, D.C. serving more than 17,000 patients with end stage renal disease in partnership with approximately 400 local nephrologists.
Our core values emphasize taking good care of patients, providing physicians with clinical autonomy and support, hiring the best possible staff and providing best practices management.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, ccu, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, maternal, nurse clinical, recovery, staff nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...