Compensation: $73,270.00 - $119,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job #: 1032836
Seeking an entry level Data Analyst for one of our best clients in Milwaukee, WI. This is a long term opportunity and immediate need. If you are interested please send your resume to Olivia at ...@apexsystems.com.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage customer account data: add accounts, convert account business roles, manage account data changes in address and contact information as well as values like customer type, transportation zones, terms, and regulatory compliance.
2. Manage customer personnel data including the association of distributor personnel to various branches.
3. Analyze and ensure quality of confidential customer data using various software and browser-based tools to de-duplicate matching records and to uncover probable data errors for investigation and correction.
4. Maintain synchronization of customer master data between multiple business systems.
5. Maintain additional customer attribute data as deemed appropriate by the nature of the data elements and the governing rules for that data.
6. Responsible to support assigned programs and business processes to satisfy internal and external customer expectations.
7. Help maintain documentation of customer master data practices and procedures.
8. Coaches RA and distributor employees on the business value and utility of high quality data, and acceptable uses of confidential business information.
Familiarity with personal computer use, with Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Word and MS Excel, with internet navigational use, and basic e-mail software is a requirement for the job. Familiarity with SAP, and with Access, Oracle, and SQL databases is a plus. This position will also require interaction with mainframe applications.
The successful candidate must be self motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision while following predetermined guidelines for goal achievement. A logical thought process will be needed for success as well as a penchant for accuracy and attention to detail.
Interpersonal skills are also required to work with personnel from other RA functions and with distributors and customers to coordinate data changes and resolve discrepancies. Experience with and knowledge of Rockwell Automation business operations, business models, and products and services is beneficial.
This position typically requires an associate degree and 3 to 5 years of related experience to acquire the combination of business acumen and technical skills necessary.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-###-####.
Associated topics: data analyst, data center, data manager, data warehouse, database, etl, hbase, mongo database, mongo database administrator, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...