Job Description Job #: V&V Testing Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering Discipline.
- Experience: 4-8 years professional experience in a product development and/or testing role.
- Knowledge and experience with Verification and Validation testing of Medical Devices and systems.
- Knowledge of embedded software and product testing, functional black and white box testing methods, as well as good documentation practices.
- Must be comfortable with test equipment and various PC software applications and tools.
- Excellent analytical, organization & communication skills a must.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at -6178.