Chief Technology Officer (CTO) (Brandon)
Compensation: $136,240.00 - $199,830.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Axiologic Solutions is looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to oversee the technical workforce and technical offerings of the company. The CTO will be responsible for keeping the organization future-focused and clear about leveraging, institutionalizing, and continuously improving its core capabilities and technical workforce, thus ensuring the company maintains long-term innovation and supports business growth.
The role of the CTO is to foster organizational focus on innovation in order to support profitable growth and develop our technical workforce. The CTO assumes responsibility for leading the development of new profitable growth offerings and capabilities that leverage opportunities emerging from the intersection of demographic and environmental trends, company capabilities, and unmet customer needs. The CTO will identify and implement various technology solutions for current and targeted customers from the Intelligence Community (IC) and the Department of Defense (DOD). A successful candidate would serve as a central focal point along with other assigned technical employees to lead a number of unique activities and service offerings such as Innovation, Technology Evaluation, Data Science, Cybersecurity, and Enterprise IT, and help define goals and objectives for building these communities of practices. They must also function collaboratively with colleagues across multi-disciplinary teams capable of delivering on integrated projects and maintain continuous
and open communication between customer and service teams. The CTO will work with Executive Management to grow the company by leveraging the technological workforce and develop differentiating service offerings. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will mentor, develop and support technical employees supporting existing customers, and in the capture of new business. The CTO will lead the development of the technical approach and solution for all new business proposals. The CTO will be the companys technical solution architect and SME.
Education And Experience
- Develop and help communicate technical solutions for proposals, advise operationson technical hires and participate in candidate interviews, select existing staff andrecruited candidates for key proposed technical personnel for proposals, and build's and manages teams of technical experts from our exiting workforce and consultants todeliver compelling technical solutions for winning new business.
- In partnership with the Chief Growth Officer (CGO) and Chief Operating Officer(COO), identify opportunities and risks for delivering the companys services,including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, andassessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the businesssuccess
- Establish the companys technical vision and lead all aspects of the companystechnology development and technical workforce development
- Assists in developing the companys technical strategic direction, development andfuture growth with respect to technology and the technical workforce
- Participate in strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying andprioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation,development, and deployment of technical services and technology solutions forour customers
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as Finance, HR,contracts, and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve theirefficiency and effectiveness
- Provide leadership in a fashion that supports the companys culture, mission, andvalues
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makesdeterminations on the probability of implementation
- Acts as a good steward of Axiologic Solutions resources and ensures control of the
- BS in related field and at least 15 years experience in the Information Technologyor Engineering arena, at least 10 years management and strategic experience inthis field or MBA/MS in related field with 10 years experience, 7 of which must bemanagerial and strategic.
- 5+ years demonstrated relevant experience in Enterprise Architecture, DataScience, AI/ML and systems/solutions architecture and design
- Relevant technical certifications: Proficiency in R, Python
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance with the ability to pass/obtain a CI-Poly and the willingness to pursue a FS-poly, as the need arises
- Ability to actively and effectively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels ofstaff
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Ability to demonstrate through past experiences an innovative and entrepreneurialspirit
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to collect technicalinformation, analyze existing technical capabilities; and communicate thosetechnical solutions to prospective teammates, contribute to white papers, andcontribute to proposals
- Travel will be required both inside and outside the Washington National CapitalRegion (NCR).
- This position has technical supervisory responsibility and performance evaluationinput for all technical staff and will supervise all technical solutions and staffsupporting proposals
- This position reports directly to the Managing Partners of the company.
- This is a full-time position, requiring onsite support of 40 hours or more per week,Monday through Friday and some weekends.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employerminorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to ...@axiologicsolutions.com, call 571-###-####, or visit our office at8280 Willow Oaks Corp. Dr. Suite 450, Fairfax Virginia for assistance. Determinations on request for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Associated topics: apache, c, chief technology officer, computer science, database, java, life cycle, linux, sdlc, software development
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...