Carrington Mortgage Services, LLCPosition Type
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental, and title and escrow services. Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle.
We are currently hiring a Default Invoice Manager to support our team in Westfield, IN!
Responsible for full cycle invoice reconciliation. Manage a team to ensure workload is adequately covered. Perform various reconciliation procedures to ensure all invoices are valid and accurately processed. Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain foreclosure law firm relationships through timely payments and excellent service.
- Provide statistics regularly to management (invoice inflow, processing outflow, projections, etc.).
- Manage the invoice reconciliation process.
- Review invoices and ensuring proper authorization; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Ensure that all vendor invoices are paid promptly and within allowable GNMA/FNMA requirements.
- Continuously look for process improvements to streamline the reconciliation process.
- Research unusual items to prevent improper payments.
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years' foreclosure or related mortgage servicing experience.
- Two (2) or more years' general office/accounting experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years of managerial experience preferred.
- Understanding of foreclosure processes.
- Understanding of foreclosure related documents.
- Intermediate skills with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills, analysis, judgment, and decision-making.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and written instructions or other information.
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job.
- Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines.
- Ability to work independently and accurately.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- Ability to organize and prioritize one's own work schedule and assist others to organize and prioritize theirs on a short-term basis.
- Competitive compensation with incentive bonus plans
- Excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 10 days of paid vacation in the first year, not including sick time or floating holidays
- Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal;
- Customized training programs to help you advance in your career.
- Employee referral bonuses so you'll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- And a philanthropic workforce that supports causes year-round through the Carrington Charitable Foundation.
Carrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by law.