The Incumbent will be supporting CGI Atlas360 Project. This is a high visibility and rewarding project with the State Department focused on providing the customer with a Global Contact Center NEtwork leveraging fully integrated software as a service. The solutions offer customer relationship management tools centered around customer transactions and service requests both online and throughout our contact centers. This is a ten-year project with no interruptions, promises growth and upward mobility.
Software developer specializing in Microsoft.Net for large cloud service offering. Candidate must have some C#/.Net experience and be willing to learn other programming languages and frameworks including but not exclusively Ruby, Python, and NodeJS. Azure and/or Dynamics experience a bonus. Must be able to work well in a mid-sized team in a modified Agile development environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Candidate will initially be responsible for helping their team to migrate a large Salesforce system to Microsoft Dynamics and Azure Government Cloud. Continuing duties will include feature enhancements, maintenance/bug fixes and new implementations of the system as needed.
- Provide application updates to maintain and improve the reliability, availability maintainability of the deployed system using .NET in Windows 2012 and SQL Server 2012. This includes, but not limited to, the ability to improve the user experience, architectural updates including code refactoring to improve performance and sustainability, and code updates to resolve production issues.
- Architecting, designing, coding, and unit testing, in an Agile/Scrum environment with a 3-week sprint cadence
- Maintaining interfaces with other systems on various technologies
- Create and update various technical related documentation as assigned
- Other tasks as assigned by the project manager
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- US Citizenship is required due to the sensitive information on this project
- 2-5 years of Software Development experience
- 2 years of .Net Development Experience
- Microsoft C#
- Azure Cloud
- SQL/MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this changesupporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at ...@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Associated topics: .net, back end, c c++, c#, develop, developer, perl, python, software developer, sw