If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Working for Morrison Community Living is more than a job - it's a calling. We are the leading provider of dining, nutrition, wellness and community services to America's senior living communities. From our sustainable food practices and innovative culinary programs - to housekeeping, plant operations and landscaping, we enrich the lives of seniors every day. To do that, we need the best and brightest to work with us. We're seeking talented people who have a passion for seniors. We're making a difference every day. Are you ready to join us?
*Full time associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
We are seeking a *Dining Service Operations Supervisor* to provide the dining service program to a small senior living venue in Bronx, NY. The position is M-F, 6:30am- 3pm.
* Daily hands on culinary preparation
* Provides support for all front of the house and back of house operations
* Conducts and participates in departmental as well as community meetings and committees
*Preferred Qualifications:* ?
* Associate's Degree or related experience, preferred
* ServSafe? Certified - preferred
* Supervisory experience in food service operations
* Culinary experience- required
* Knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, cost controls, and presentation
* Strong written , verbal , and communication skills
* Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office suite
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./ Associated topics: assistant general manager, back end, conference, deli manager, director food and beverage, floor manager, gerente de cocina, night manager, produce manager, restaurant operations
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.