An exciting family medicine and geriatrics opportunity is now available at a brand new practice in North Carolina. A hospital-owned outpatient clinic is being established to serve the growing community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current NC license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. J1 visa holders can be supported. Recently graduated residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation commensurate with training and experience. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, life and disability insurance, professional liability insurance, medical benefits, vacation, holidays, sick leave, an annual CME allowance, a 401(k) retirement package, relocation assistance, and a commencement bonus.
You will enjoy living and working just outside of one of the largest cities in North Carolina. This is a modern city with a mix of new architecture and well-preserved neighborhoods. It has sports, entertainment, dining, and wonderful weather.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find family medicine jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- New practice
- Hospital-owned outpatient clinic
- J1 visa holders can be supported
- Competitive compensation
- Medical education loan repayment
- Life, disability, medical, and professional liability insurance
- Vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Relocation assistance and a commencement bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family medicine, family practice, general practice, physician, physician md do, practitioner, provider