A wonderful medical facility with state-of-the-art services in this metro California location is hiring for up to three Neurologists. Needs include Stroke and general Neurology. The facility needs great help with the high demand from the community and institution, including teaching Residents. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in Neurology, Stroke, etc. Incoming specialists would be supported by others in the medical center. The facility is accepting candidates who are ready to start now or providers in Residency and or in Fellowship.
Opportunity offers relocation assistance and life insurance, disability insurance, health/dental/vision benefits, retirement package, malpractice insurance, and CME allowance.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other jobs, please contact your CompHealth consultant today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, email your CV quickly to: ...@comphealth.com and contact Senior Consultant Austyn directly at 801.###.####.
- Become part of this inpatient and outpatient medical facility with teaching options
- Position offers tremendously competitive base salaray
- This opportunity is great for a Stroke Specialist as well as General
- Participate in teaching, research and other academic functions
- Wonderful and very easy call schedule for a great lifestyle
- Excellent facility with state-of-the-art and comprehensive services
- Very easy access to the hospital next door
- Phenomenal schedule of 8:30 am to 5pm with strong earning potential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke