As a member of the corporate team, you ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.Whether it s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at Conduent.com.If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.
Conduent is seeking a Senior Network Engineer. The person in this role will be responsible for: Responsibilities:
- Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Designing and implementing new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Supporting and administering firewall environments in line with IT security policy
- Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects
- Upgrading data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases
- Configuration of routing and switching equipment
- Configuration of firewalls
- Remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation
- Capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers
- Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP
- Systems: Windows, Cisco Systems, UNIX, Linux
- Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, NHRP, ATM, PPP, MPLS
- Requires excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained
- Must possess strong teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings (background and substance abuse)
This position is located onsite in Morrisville, NC. No relocation assistance is provided. Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
Associated topics: avaya, cable technician, electronics, frequency, lan, nortel, opnet, osp, repair, voip