Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. Our employees develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job.
This is what we call Working Right.
You will work as part of a team of Fuel Cell Engineers and technicians to test fuel cells and support other ancillary tasks.
This position could be called upon to:
* fabricate task specific tooling
* build and tear down tests
* wire sensors to data acquisition systems
* calibrate instruments
* define operational methods.
* Setup or modify experimental apparatus and test, calibrate and operate equipment.
* Setup or modify pilot production equipment including tooling, fixturing and inspection systems.
* Perform experiments, gather data and provide input to engineers on test conditions to help drive to a test result.
* Reduce data to useful form by using appropriate mathematical techniques or spreadsheet calculations.
* Maintain test equipment and facilities
* Maintain accurate records of the work performed and other records as needed to support pilot operations.
* Identify quality issues and work with the engineering team to diagnose root causes and make improvements.
* Order materials as required to perform development duties.
Compensation and Benefits:
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or other status protected by law.