- Cummins Inc.
- $42,160.00 -68,070.00/year*
196 Town Office Rd
Fuel Cell Technician - Hourly - 1st Shift
No, this isnt one of those ordinary jobs.
Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who areempowered to
generate and deliver solutions for customers, community andenvironment. Our
employees develop their careers through the challengesonly a diverse, global
innovator can promise. This is a collaborativeculture where thinking beyond
your desk is more than part of the job. It is thejob.
This is what we call Working Right.
You will work as part of a team of Fuel Cell Engineers and technicians to test
fuel cells and support other ancillary tasks.
This position could be called upon to:
* fabricate task specific tooling
* build and tear down tests
* wire sensors to data acquisition systems
* calibrate instruments
* define operational methods.
* Setup or modify experimental apparatus and test, calibrate and operate equipment.
* Setup or modify pilot production equipment including tooling, fixturing and inspection systems.
* Perform experiments, gather data and provide input to engineers on test conditions to help drive to a test result.
* Reduce data to useful form by using appropriate mathematical techniques or spreadsheet calculations.
* Maintain test equipment and facilities
* Maintain accurate records of the work performed and other records as needed to support pilot operations.
* Identify quality issues and work with the engineering team to diagnose root causes and make improvements.
* Order materials as required to perform development duties.
**Compensation and Benefits:**
Benefits: Additionalbenefits vary between locations and include options such
as our 401(k)Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan,
Medical/Dental/LifeInsurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners
Coverage and a fullcomplement of personal and professional benefits.
**Cummins and E-verify:**
AtCummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is
toprovide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without
regardto race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability,
veteranstatus, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or other
statusprotected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Cummins uses E-Verify toconfirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
employees. To learn moreabout E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit
Hands-on experience performing basic fabrication such as welding, grinding,
Experience troubleshooting electrical systems.
Associates Degree in Engineering Sciences or related field, OR a High School
Diploma or GED with at least 2 years of industrial experience.
Requires some work experience and intermediate level knowledge obtained
through training or on-the-job experience.
**Primary Location: **United States-New York-Troy-US, NY, Malta, Cummins SOFC
**Work Locations: **
**Organization: **Cummins Rocky Mountain
**Job Type: **Shop
**Job Posting: **Jul 29, 2019, 11:54:14 AM
Associated topics: arrestor, cable, cell, electricity, electronic engineer, kv, live line, nuclear, nuclear technician, urd distribution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...