New York City, NY
Full-time $160k - $200k
If you are a General Manager or Business Operations Leader with Product Development & Product Launch experience with consumer-facing technology products, READ ON!
Located in Columbus, OH and ranked among the top 100 places to work in the country, we are a well-established financial services company dedicated to innovation. We are developing new products from scratch as part of our innovation incubator and looking for an exceptional leader to manage the launch of a newly-funded consumer financial wellness application. You'll serve as a business, product, marketing, technology and team LEADER, shepherding the product through development, launch, market analysis, and determining its future iterations.
Sound like a great opportunity? APPLY NOW!
- Over $100 million invested for team and product expansion
- Work in a start-up pod within a well-established and reputable (named one of the top places to work in US) company
- Work on innovative and disruptive consumer technology initiatives, shepherd them through launch, and scale them
- Strong compensation, benefits, and place to work in the Arena district in Columbus
- Strong RELOCATION package to Columbus offered
- Work with PMs, UX Researchers/Designers, Marketers, Technologists and business stakeholders to drive product development, market strategy, and market launch forbest-in-class consumer tech products
- Bring product to market and conduct thorough market and competitive analysis, devising strategy for analysis and implementing analysis to make cases for future product versions and iterations.
- Oversee marketing, engineering, product management and manage product through pilot version
- Determine product scalability
- Oversee Product Marketing
- Own Product P&Ls
- Manage a large, diverse & cross-functional team
- Analyze trade-offs in marketing, engineering, design to leverage funding and improve product capabilities
A Bachelor's or higher in a relevant field, at least 8 years experience managing business operations, product, and teams for early stage consumer-facing product initiatives, PLUS experience with
- Direct to consumer tech products (web, mobile)
- Fintech or financial wellness products a plus
- General Management
- P&L Ownership
- Partner, content & digital marketing
- Technical leadership
- Business & financial analysis
- Marketing strategy & Go-to-market planning
- Competitive analysis
- Large-scale team leadership
So, if you are a General Manager looking to launch and scale an innovative product with a collaborative team, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
CyberCoders is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, status as a crime victim, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CyberCoders will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. CyberCoders is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email ...@cybercoders.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Locations:Stamford, CTTimonium, MDSquarePeg is working with a consumer financial services Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, produc…Read More