Ad Operations Specialist
Compensation: $52,550.00 - $94,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Dow Jones & Co.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view 'Find Jobs - Dow Jones.' Thank you. Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at ...@dowjones.com.
Please put ?Reasonable Accommodation in the subject line.
NYC - 1211 Ave of the Americas
The Digital Operations Specialist plays a key role in the functioning of the ad operations group. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue growth for each account. A typical day will include: providing quality assurance, implementing campaigns, pulling campaign placement reports and reviewing the status of campaigns in order to optimize their performance. Additionally, you'll troubleshoot and resolve site and advertiser issues, requiring you to handle clients with grace and confidence while working closely with account management team(s) and internal departments.Responsibilities:
The Digital Operations Specialist is expected to understand site ad functionality, including knowledge of all ad products available on our site. This individual will:
- Implement and manage online advertising campaigns
- Monitor delivery of campaign from beginning to end and optimizing as needed
- Monitor OSI delivery and find ways to optimize based on clients success metrics
- Produce weekly reports outlining campaign performance
- Meet weekly with the sales team to go over client campaigns and weekly reports
- Campaign reporting utilizing analytical and proprietary tools
- Proactive daily analysis and campaign optimization
- Interact with internal as well as external clients including but not limited to coordination and consultation to ensure a successful advertising campaign
- Perform the day-to-day ad placement, scheduling and updates for customers, including rich media ad placements
- Prepare and edit HTML code used to deliver ad creative
- Follow-up with immediate action & provide concise, timely feedback within the deadlines established
- Self-manage tasks / schedule for effective and efficient time management
- Troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies.
- 2 years of online ad trafficking experience
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments
- Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision
- BA/BS preferred or experience in lieu thereof
PI115406477* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...