People Operations (HRIS) Manager
Compensation: $75,730.00 - $120,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
Dow Jones & Co.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you. Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at ...@dowjones.com.
Please put ?Reasonable Accommodation in the subject line.
NYC - 1211 Ave of the Americas
Job_Req_19150People Operations (HRIS) Manager
Join the People Operations team as a key member responsible for shared service support within the News Corporation. MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with users and stakeholders to develop requirements for requested Workday enhancements
- Recommend Workday technical solution taking into account priorities and tradeoffs, and drive alignment among stakeholders
- Manage implementation/enhancement projects, build and execute detailed implementation plans, including design, build QA/ test, deploy and support components
- Lead functional analysts to troubleshoot and resolve Workday issues; escalate issues with application management support (AMS) partners
- Provide support to News Corp and Dow Jones, Storyful, News Corp Technology and News Technology Service by analyzing user issues and resolving them via technical solution and/or process re-engineering
- Enforce the system migration procedures in comply with existing SOX change control policies
- Assist the department to maintain proper internal control for SOX Compliance
- Identify opportunities to enhance Workday via the semi-annual release
- Lead the change management efforts on new implementations
- Consult with business and process owners to understand the business case for development requests, process improvements, new interfaces, and enhancements
- Collaborate with other People Ops team members to create and maintain requirement documents and test plans for the various People Operations enhancements
- Build relationships with People team stakeholders to understand business needs and translate needs into system and reporting requirements
- Provide support to EMEA & APAC People team and Payroll team by analyzing user issues and resolving them by directing users with proper trainings.
- Responsible to ensure payroll issues related to Workday to Payroll integrations are resolved in a timely manner.
- Analyze and review the monthly payroll reconciliation performed by EMEA & APAC Payroll Team
- Collaborate with other News Corp companies' Compensation Teams to execute the annual Compensation Planning process and Performance Management process
- 5+ years of Workday configuration experience in at least 3 of the modules:
- Recruiting, Onboarding, Benefits, Payroll, Absence Management, Performance Management, Dashboards, Mobile and/or Advanced Compensation
- Expert knowledge in some of the following modules in Workday
- Absence Management
- Time Tracking
- Performance Management
Associated topics: business analyst, consultant, data analyst, human resources information systems, information systems, information technology, peoplesoft, sap, sap hanna, system administrator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...