Senior Product Manager - Advertising Data
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Dow Jones & Co.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you. Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at ...@dowjones.com.
Please put ?Reasonable Accommodation in the subject line.
NYC - 1211 Ave of the Americas
Job_Req_19342Dow Jones publishes The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, MarketWatch and other thought-leadership publications to inform the ambitious individuals transforming our world.
Dow Jones is also leading its own transformation of the media business by investing in industry-first advertising experiences that drive performance for our advertisers via machine learning algorithms backed by powerful, unique first party data.The DJ Ad Data team is looking for innovative thinkers who want to explore new technologies that can answer the most pressing business questions for both internal and external clients. Team members are effective communicators and thrive on cross-team collaborations to build great products that deliver big business impacts at global scale that are highly visible at the firm.Dow Jones seeks a high impact Senior Product Manager to conceive, experiment and scale new ideas into world-class products transforming our digital ads business. Successful product leaders combine technical aptitude, business savvy and collaborative team spirit into disciplined execution of product strategies. These leaders look around corners to manage risks while identifying new opportunities in the digital ads marketplace that leverages Dow Jones' unique assetsResponsibilities for this role include:
- Through collaboration with key stakeholders, establish a product vision and execution strategy related to audience analytics and segmentation offerings
- Develop a product delivery roadmap that describes and prioritizes new product capabilities for engineering, marketing and operations teams.
- Define product user stories and non-functional requirements as an embedded member of the technical design and development team
- Lead the delivery program in partnership with multiple engineering, product, science, sales, marketing and operations teams to deliver against the roadmaps
- Analyze capabilities of external ad tech suppliers to identify potential new partners and stay current with industry trends.Ready for the challenge? This is what we are looking for in broad strokes.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably with digital businesses and a focus on ad audience data and segmentation- 1+ years experience developing managing multi-stage program/product initiatives across business and tech workstreams.- Experience in the digital advertising marketplace, including business processes, ad tech players and advertiser goals.- Experience as product or program manager within Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated success presenting compelling recommendations to senior business management.
- Evidence-driven analytical mindset that prefers measurable outcomes to hyperboleHere are some things that we'd prefer to see, though none is independently a requirement:
- A technical degree and/or technical minor.
- 2+ years experience in a product management role
TECHNOLOGY - DATA SET/AD TECH
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...