Sr Marketing Manager Pro and Corporate
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Dow Jones & Co.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view 'Find Jobs - Dow Jones.' Thank you. Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at ...@dowjones.com.
Please put ?Reasonable Accommodation in the subject line.
NYC - 1211 Ave of the Americas
Job_Req_17749Marketing Manager - WSJ Pro & CorporateWhere am I based?
New YorkWho we are and what we do?
The Wall Street Journal Professional Membership team is responsible for recruiting and retaining members of the world's foremost influential business membership. We equip ambitious professionals with the essential intelligence, events and tools they need to better lead their industries, grow their businesses and advance their careers. We provide highly specialized services that builds on the power of our journalism, the insight of our analysis, the ambition of our audience and the continuity of community.Role Overview
The Marketing Manager will join the entrepreneurial team that delivers world-class professional membership propositions at The Wall Street Journal. The Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in generating awareness, interest and demand for our WSJ Pro and WSJ Corporate sales businesses, contributing to the future new business growth of the group.
WSJ Pro is a news, data and networking service powered by The Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones. As a premium membership service, it delivers world-leading proprietary market intelligence, breaking news and industry-networking globally to elite users in a high-touch environment. Its services provide members with the tools to be more successful. Ourmembership groups cover a spectrum of international business and economic verticals, including: Artificial Intelligence, Bankruptcy, Central Banking, Cybersecurity, Private Equity, Strategic Intelligence and Venture CapitalWho is my manager?
Audience & Direct Marketing Director (ADMD)What are my accountabilities?
This position will be the key marketing partner to the ADMD, developing and executing the marketing campaign strategy and lead generation to drive membership growth.
What do you need from me?
- Work closely with the ADMD to develop a sustainable marketing campaign strategy that will generate real and convertible opportunities for the WSJ Pro and WSJ Corporate Membership Sales teams;
- Work with the audience development team to Identify targeted audiences and define CRM strategies to engage them with the relevant product roll-outs, events and campaigns;
- Develop and execute freemium plans that are focussed on attracting on-profile prospects to WSJ Pro's series of newsletters, live events, webinars & whitepapers;
- Develop lead nurture programs that drives engagement with products and drive inbound response into the Sales team;
- Own the day to day relationships with the key sales & marketing service departments in the US, including Brand & Product, Marketing Operations, PIB Marketing etc;
- Work closely with the sales team and sales support executives to ensure that robust lead flow processes exist and be able to report back on sales performance from marketing generated leads;
- Work closely with design teams to ensure that all brand assets are strong, with messaging that engages the recipient and drives response;
- Support the ADMD on the go-to-market strategy for all new product launches;
- Develop and maintain clear dashboards/reports that summarise the performance of the marketing campaigns, across the predetermined KPIs/metrics:
- Share topline numbers weekly with the management team;
- Measure and manage campaign costs, efficiencies and drive ROI;
- Analyse and identify actions to drive improved performance;
- Produce monthly reports, with optimisation and recommendations for the management team.
- Liaise with marketing peers in other Dow Jones products to leverage cross/upsell opportunities and share best practice;
- Line management and career development of a Marketing Associate.
- Minimum of 3 years international marketing experience, ideally in B2B publishing, events, media or agency equivalent;
- An understanding of subscription and membership business models, with proven experience in developing them;
- Proven delivery of positive results and growth through direct marketing;
- Analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair;
- Have a test-learn-measure approach to everything you do. Be able to analyse results and situations, get to solutions and recommendations quickly;
- Be able to take responsibility for initiatives and encourage a positive 'can do' attitude at all times;
- Be able to embrace and drive change in a pacy environment;
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation platforms, ideally with Salesforce and Eloqua;
- Digital marketing expertise that has driven business outcomes;
- A keen customer-facing attitude;
- The ability to travel internationally when needed;
- Fluent spoken and written English to the highest professional level;
- Ideally possess a Business or Marketing degree, CIM qualified and/or relevant experience.
WSJ MEMBERSHIP GROUP
PI115368590* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...