Compensation: $134,440.00 - $127,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Dow Jones & Co.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you. Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at ...@dowjones.com.
Please put ?Reasonable Accommodation in the subject line.
Legacy - 1211 AVE OF AMERICAS
Job_Req_19050Team AssistantThis position is a unique opportunity for a talented and motivated candidate to work closely with the WSJ Membership Team. Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and self-motivated. You should have strong communication skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to handle confidential information. You should be a creative problem solver, extremely well-organized, take ownership of the tasks at hand, calm under pressure, and capable of multitasking. You will also be someone who enjoys being a team player, and can handle many different types of people with tact and courtesy.Responsibilities:
- Scheduling, correspondence, travel planning, ordering catered lunches, running errands and organizing work flow throughout the office.
Here's the good stuff about us...
- You've got a college degree. (preferred)
- Marketing Background. (preferred)
- You are a strategic thinker.
- Must be comfortable and confident to advise Executive leadership team.
- You've got a positive, problem solving attitude.
- You're a team-player with an outsized sense of fun.
- You've successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- You communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong knowledge of Google Office.
- WSJ Membership includes the following teams:
- Core Membership
- Professional Membership
- Student Membership
- Live Journalism
- Commercial Partnership
- Apple News+
- Commercial Strategy
- Partnerships & Loyalty
- This is a highly entrepreneurial environment in a global organization (employee base of over 5000 people across 100 locations).
- You'll make an impact. Dow Jones is not afraid to give you real opportunities to be epic and make a difference immediately.
- We've got a big presence, but a small team.
- We have fun!
- We encourage and support each other in creating new ideas by paying attention to the world out there, using our imagination, experimenting, and learning from success and failure.
- We want you to be yourself, speak your mind, and know that nothing here is above question.
WSJ MEMBERSHIP GROUP
Associated topics: blogging, communication specialist, copywriter, correspondent, investigative, journalism, news, newsperson, reporter, writing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...