Internal Medicine Position Available in Northern Maine - J1 Visa Friendly
Join a dedicated hospital highly focused on your success. We are a family oriented multifaceted health care organization committed to coordinating and providing a continuum of health care services to our residents and visitors.
- Full-time, salaried position, hospital employed
- Outpatient only practice setting. Expect to see up to 18 patients per day
- Salary is $200,000 then based on WRVU
- Sign-on bonus available; Half upon signing a contract and remaining half to be paid upon start of employment
- Join one Internists and three Mid-Levels
- No call required
- Workweek will be 4 1/2 days and 1/2 administrative day. Office hours run from 8:00am. to 5:00pm 25 day of earned time (of eight hours each) per year. Earned time may be used by Doctor for vacation. holidays, or sick leave, and the six major holidays observed. Will provide five days continuing medical education per year and will provide yearly allowance for expenses associated with continuing medical education.
- Will provide yearly allowance for professional dues and subscriptions. Voluntary, tax-free Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan is available for Doctor through payroll deductions. Will provide for and pay one hundred percent of a short-term and long-term disability plan in accordance with hospital policy. Will provide a Life Insurance Policy. Will provide allowance for moving expenses. Complimentary hospital housing will be provided for up to 3 months based on availability.
Located in beautiful northern Maine, with an on-site helipad to transfer patients to a tertiary care center on the Canadian border nestled between New Brunswick and Quebec City.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology