Eng Test Engn (Saint Albans)
Compensation: $101,740.00 - $150,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 8 is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Hardware Engineer to become part of our state of the art 300mm factory in Malta, New York. This individual will work closely with Operations, Parametric Test, Quality, and our Facilities organizations to meet all technology requirements, corporate cost and revenue goals.
* Candidate is responsible for installation and optimization of hardware, software, network solutions across multiple tool sets [both testers (V93K, Keysight) and probers (TEL)]
* Lead projects concerning fleet optimization and standardization; drive CIPs to reduce downtime and to eliminate alarms; drive to root cause and implement solutions
* Identify rootcause and drive for solution base on alarm, as well as all the issue triggered in test operation to avoid smooth manufacturing day to day task.
* Project management role to proactive initial experiment to improve tool quality and drive the tool utilization up time.
* Excel in MSOffice tool, JMP, SQL, Macro, Python to query the database and automate daily routine task.
* Basic understanding in C++ for V93K test program understanding. Individual with V93K background will be preferable for the job.
* Individual is responsible for tool performance metrics (uptime, MTBF, MTBA) and optimizing preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance processes
Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics related field
Ability to work any shift system including weekend coverage / 12hr shift work
Language Fluency Fluent in English Language written & verbal
Prefer knowledge and experience in programming languages (Python, C++, Pearl)
Ability to relocate to Malta, NY.
Master's degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics related field
Previous experience in a semiconductor Test environment
Strong electrical and mechanical background
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
Associated topics: asic, bsee, c++, cpu, quantum, qubit, rtl, semiconductor, smt, vhdl
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...