Sr Advanced Manufacturing Eng
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Use your advanced knowledge of manufacturing engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell SPS deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under general supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will influence the development of Honeywell's next generation of SIoT products supporting new products from concept development through the start of production for manufacturing cost, yield, and schedule execution. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who support current product value engineering and the optimization of the manufacturing process while mentoring more junior engineers.
Use your advanced manufacturing engineering experience to support development of new products, standards and processes to achieve manufacturing goals.
Refine and expand your supply chain and engineering knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments
Positively impact daily production activities and drive improvement in a fast paced, collaborative environment
30Collaborate with various functional teams10Prepare or update reports and documentation20Use analytical tools and theories20Plan, lead and execute projects20Issue identification and analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar (Industrial, Manufacturing, Electrical)
* Significant relevant manufacturing engineering experience
* Application of advanced engineering techniques to optimize manufacturing processes
* Six Sigma Green/Black Belt
* Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
* Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.How Honeywell is Connecting the WorldINCLUDES
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* Some Travel Required
* Job ID: HRD55452
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081 USA
* Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain