Employment Type: Full-Time
Hunter Hamilton has partnered with a manufacturing company located in Bloomington to bring a Manufacturing Accountant onto the team! The individual in this role will have a strong understanding of the manufacturing and inventory accounting. This a direct hire role and a great opportunity to get in with a growing company!
- Perform AP and AR duties
- Assist with the preparation of weekly/monthly financial reports
- Implement & Maintain inventory controls and supervision of inventory counts including cycle counts
- Preparation of Budgets, Cash Flows, Forecasts and Ad hoc reports
- Complete Variance Analysis V’s Budgets & prior year or current year targets
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5+ years in a similar accounting role
- Previous experience in manufacturing setting
- Familiar with inventory accounting procedures
- Advanced Excel skills & experience with Great Plains preferred
About Hunter Hamilton
Hunter Hamilton makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Hunter Hamilton is an E-verify employer.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...