Market Manager - Infinium Spirits (Saint Albans)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Location: NY-New York-Remote
If you are a current employee, please STOPand apply through the Careers Application in WorkdayJob Description Summary:
The Infinium Spirits Market Manager will maximize the sale of supplier brands to the trade and consumers through effective account management, sales execution, and communication that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives. Job Description:
- Coordinating all sales initiatives with pricing, purchasing, incentives, sales, information systems and point of sale departments.
- Assisting in the coordination of all Special Events
- Analyzes marketing data, interprets it for marketing trends, and reports to management for product promotional and sales direction
- Implementing, applying, evaluating and testing research models for use in sales and other relevant disciplines as directed. Also recommends and implements revisions to improve model performance.
- Accessing and interpreting sales information and measures such as ROI, depletion, profit, and other pertinent data when available.
- Analyzing, evaluating and developing recommendations for each category, per core supplier in on, off and national accounts.
- Setting objectives by core suppliers on a quarterly basis, completing and presenting quarterly reviews.
- Initiating, evaluating and conducting business reviews.
- Keeping on-going business relationships between departments within the company and outside suppliers.
- Completing and submitting reports to departments within the company and to suppliers.
- Communicating with the Category Management department as to current trends in the sales field.
- Participating in supplier meetings providing market insights and go to market options.
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Brand building and outside sales experience is preferred.
- Superior knowledge of on and off premise accounts.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT a must); experience using Diver is preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule depending upon the needs of distributors and customers.
- Distributor knowledge.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Record
- This job requires the use of your personal vehicle of which you will be reimbursed for business related driving expenses.
- This job requires a person to be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to sell, work with and around alcoholic beverages.
- Willingness to work unconventional hours (nights, weekends, etc.) when needed.
- Willing and able to travel frequently, including air travel.
Enjoy a career with us!
Loading some great jobs for you...