- Insight Enterprises
29 Bryant St
Requisition Number: 73919
Insight Enterprises is looking for an Atlassian Tools Administrator for our large client for a REMOTE Contract opportunity.
Insight Enterprises is a Fortune 500 IT Services provider who provides our clients with cutting edge technology solutions (www.insight.com).
We are always looking for top talent like yourself, and I would love the opportunity to connect and speak with you about the exciting things we are doing and some of the opportunities we have that would align to your skill set. Please let me know when you can talk.
Let me know if interested in learning more about this opportunity- Thank you in advance, and I look forward to share more about Insight with you!
- 2+ years experience and/or expert knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Deploy and Support highly available installations of Atlassian Server and Data Center products from both the user interface and system administration that align with best practices. The products include, but are not limited to: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo and FishEye/Crucible and Crowd.
- Support existing application deployments, including upgrading and patching
- Provide best practices and guidance in both on premise and Cloud-based environments.
- Maintain Atlassian tools in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Set-up, maintain and tune relational databases, including, but not limited to: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Work with, configure and integrate with authentication / directory services like Active Directory (LDAP), etc.
- Maintain and use version control systems like Git
- Write system administration scripts
- Work with and understand complex networking topologies and concepts.
- Perform secondary support for end-user activities in the Atlassian tools, such as: create maintain workflows in Jira, author content in Confluence, create build plans in Bamboo, etc.
- Serve as Atlassian Tools Subject Matter Expert; advise on best practices, guidelines and recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) for technical and business operations audiences
- Minimum 2+ years experience and/or expert knowledge of working in a technical operational environment that involves:
- Configuring and working with various deployment methodologies, including \"bare-metal\", VM and Cloud (e.g. Azure)
- Configuring and scripting for various operating systems with a strong focus on Linux and/or Windows
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Working with, configuring and integrating with authentication / directory services like Active Directory (LDAP), etc.
Nice to have:
- A combination of advanced or end-user knowledge of other Atlassian products
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Massachusetts (US-MA) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...