Registered Nurse, RN, Director of Nursing, DON, Assisted Living Facility, Full Time Position, Palos Park, IL, 60464-Experience is Required!
The Director of Nursing develops and oversees all clinical management of resident's care. Reporting to the facility Administrator, the DON is seen as a source of leadership as well as offering \"hands-on\" assistance when needed on the floor. In this position, the DON supervises the nursing team, not the whole facility. Working closely with the Sales Team, the DON is expected to go out in the field and perform final assessments for prospective residents. This is a full-time position, hours typically Monday-Friday and is required to be on call 24/7 via telephone.
- At least 1 year working in an Assisted Living facility as a DON or ADON
- Current Illinois RN License (must be in good standing)
- Must be able to pass background checks
- Knowledge of Illinois State Assisted Living guidelines and regulations
- Ability to handle unique situations creatively
- Reliable transportation
- Leads the staff as a \"Servant Leader\"
- Oversees all clinical aspects of patient care
- Supervises the nursing team
- Meets with the sales team and potential clients prior to admission
- Provides direct patient care if short-staffed or when necessary
- On call 24/7-must be able to be reached by phone or come in if necessary
- Evaluates resident's function and physical status upon admission, during changes in conditions and annually
- Develops service plans and coordinates health services for residents
- Interacts with residents and their families
- Base salary with yearly performance based bonus
- Sign on Bonus
- Benefits including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Prescription drug plans
- Free Continuing Education
- Healthy-living wellness program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
IND1Click here to apply online
Associated topics: domiciliary, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, recovery, registed, staff nurse, tcu