Oncology Account Specialist (Rocky Mountains - Iowa / Nebraska) (Westwood)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
Oncology Account SpecialistCompany Profile:
Ipsen is a leadingbiopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving patient lives throughinnovative medicines in oncology , neuroscience and rare diseases . We take pride in our culture, which is rooted in collaboration, to deliver results for our core customer - the patient. This level of involvement by cross-functional teams promotes a strong sense of unity and pulls together all colleagues locally and across our key geographies, which span 115 countries across North America, Europe and Asia.Position Overview:
The Oncology Account Specialist builds and maintains strong professional relationships with Hem/Oncs in private practice, medical groups practices, hospitals/academic medical centers, office and ancillary staff involved in the care of cancer patients. The Oncology Account Specialist is a clinical and business leader who represents the values of Ipsen by providing approved, disease and product information and resources to key decision makers and stakeholders within their assigned territory.Job Responsibilities:
- Represent Ipsen's Oncology product in the U.S. marketplace
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals for the territory by effectively positioning the benefits and use of Ipsen's products for appropriate patients
- Develops and implements robust territory business plans centered on performance; meet or exceed territory productivity requirements
- Develops strong and long-term relationships with customers in all assigned accounts
- Represent Ipsen's brands in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of disease states, Ipsen's brands and relevant competitor products
- Demonstrates a high proficiency of the broader reimbursement environment; possesses a deep understanding of the reimbursement and fulfillment pathways for injectable medications
- Demonstrates highly effective territory management and superior selling competencies
- Fosters team effectiveness and accomplishments of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience and information.
- Effective management of territory resources and budget
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Ipsen U.S. staff
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated success in the Oncology marketplace
- Oncology launch experience
- Demonstrated strong capability in account management, superior selling competencies and proven sales performance track record of meeting or exceeding goals
Ipsen Biopharma / Bioscience, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
IPSEN is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, radiation, thedacare
Loading some great jobs for you...