QA Automation Engineer
Compensation: $92,040.00 - $130,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce's client a leading metasearch platform for global travel brands in New York, NY is seeking a QA Automation Engineer. This is a full time position.
As QA Engineer, you will work closely with the product and engineering teams to test our web-based software applications before and after deployment. Your job will be to assist in the Quality Assurance process throughout the entire Software Development Lifecycle in order to verify our software meets the desired functional requirements.
- Project QA Planning
- Interact with various stakeholders to understand key impact points of strategic projects and outline QA plan to ensure proper delivery
- Integral part of Operations process to validate bugs and hotfixes are resolved in an efficient and timely manner
- Key player in the maintenance and improvement of the PMTA Regression Suite
- Supporting the Standardization of QA Processes between various platforms
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Entrepreneurial tendencies, and the unrelenting need to find a better way to do things
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic and the ability to multitask
- Desire to be a part of the fast paced, high energy, startup experience
- Have a -can-do- positive attitude and the willingness to keep your hands dirty
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with test automation (any) and/or API testing
- Understand JIRA ticketing system and how to use it
- Manual testing experience testing web-based applications
- Experience in tracking and reviewing the work of other QA Analysts
- Wicked dart and/or foosball skills a plus
- Competitive salary
- Competitive vacation and personal time
- Full medical insurance coverag
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Extensive training and opportunities for career growth
- Positive, supporting and fun start-up work environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: automation, performance test, quality, quality assurance, quality assurance engineer, quality assurance lead, software quality, software quality assurance, test engineer, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...