29 Bryant St
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Salaried
Location: Waltham , Massachusetts
Position Title: Deputy Program Manager
Manage fulfillment of translations for two large Federal government contracts. Assign translators, monitor work, and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery to client. Ensure high level of contract fulfillment. Work with technology staff to facilitate use of Lionbridge technology when possible. Supervise one translations coordinator. Initiate and attend client meetings as required.
Manage client relationship for various over-the-phone interpretation contracts with state and local government clients. Conduct QBRs, monitor fulfillment and identify resource deficits, manage reporting and invoicing needs, work with functional Lionbridge teams to accommodate client needs (eg. recruiting for in-demand languages, developing new functionality to capture metadata, etc.).
Coordinate onsite interpretation assignments as needed (typically 1-2 per month). Source interpreters, coordinate travel arrangements and logistics with the client, ensure timely interpreter payment and client billing.
- Analyze contract resource requirements and work with Resource Manager to ensure that adequate numbers of approved linguists are available to fulfill translation requests. Ensure that contract operations conform to required profitability margins.
- Ensure timely submittal of invoices and any required reporting to client.
- Respond to client inquiries and issues as they arise, resolving in timely and compliant manner. Serve as primary point of contact for contracts.
- Serve as backup to other government program managers on the team, including telephonic operations.
- Prior localization/translation experience
- Previous government work
- Must be a U.S. citizen and hold, or be eligible to acquire, federal background investigations at the appropriate contract level
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...