Child Neurologist (Westwood)
Compensation: $180,040.00 - $180,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Job Description & Requirements
Child Neurologist - in New Jersey
A renowned academic institution less than an hour from New York City is seeking a board-eligible or board-certified child neurologist with a strong passion for education in a large academic medical center. The Department of Pediatrics has over 110 full-time faculty with 16 medical divisions and programs operating in conjunction with four key surgical services to provide full-spectrum pediatric care.''One of America s Best Children s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report for the sixth time
- This is a wonderful academic opportunity with significant educational requirements.
- For applicants that have a passion for research, with support from the chair of the department, the incoming physician will have tremendous opportunities for research, including a unique physician-scientist package for an individual interested in applying for grant options.
- Sessions typically feature less-than-average volumes and call, creating additional time to develop subspecialty interests, such as conditions regarding sleep, headache, neuromuscular, and movement disorders as well as for research and teaching, if desired.
- For candidates interested in specializing in epilepsy, they are a Level IV epilepsy center that has a lot of opportunities for collaborative research already happening in the basic sciences, as well as DBS surgery and 24-hour inpatient, long-term video EEG monitoring.
- The incoming physician will have the ability to practice in his or her subspecialty, in fact, the division of Child Neurology would like to be subspecialty driven. There are an abundance of clinical opportunities to collaborate and also build your own program.
Located in a diverse and charming university town this area is full of opportunities for families and individuals alike. Whether you re seeking engaging festivities in the city, outdoor adventure, or peace and relaxation, our town has something for everyone.
About the Company
- Take part in a variety of family-friendly activities and attractions, including exciting local collegiate sporting events
- Experience four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including fishing, golfing, camping, biking, parasailing, and a variety of beach activities
- Enjoy convenient access to New York its many amenities, including international airports, live entertainment, incredible shops and restaurants, and professional sporting events
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Child Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Child, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsChild Neurologist - in New JerseyStartDate: ASAPA renowned academic institution le...
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...