- $118,140.00 -187,860.00/year*
158 8th Ave
TITLE: ???????????? PROGRAM ANALYST II/ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN LOCATION: ???? NEW YORK, NY DURATION:? ?? FULL TIME About MVM, Inc. Service, Support, Success are the pillars upon which MVM's founders built the company, and they continue to serve as MVM's core values. Along with our uncompromising insistence on integrity and ethical business practices, these values make us the service provider of choice for our customers and the employer of choice for our dedicated team members.? Working at MVM, Inc. takes a certain kind of person; we want someone who identifies with our values and is willing to challenge themselves both personally and professionally.? We seek employees who are passionate about serving and making a difference in lives of others. We're looking to add a Program Analyst II. If you can envision joining a team where you will have the opportunity to provide mission driven results; then we are looking for you! Here's what you need to be successful in this role: * Coachable - Open to constructive criticism, with a strong desire to implement and sustain feedback by others
* Customer service orientated - Understand the value of a relationship by building trust and relating to the customer to ensure the conversation progresses properly and on tract.? Honest and have the integrity to do what's right for our customers and for the business
* Curious - Actively seek information pertaining to our business, services and customer base
* Committed - Have the passion and perseverance for what you want to accomplish
* Willing to support critical duties - Support responsibilities that must continue to be performed during crisis situations and contingency operations What You'll Get to Do!! A qualified?Program Analyst II?analyzes areas of concern and presents feasible alternatives and recommendations based on thorough research. Key functions you will perform! * Process transactions related to the purchase of goods and/or services; prepare and process incoming invoices/obligations, travel vouchers, etc.
* Conduct research; develop and maintain spreadsheets, tracking databases, reports, and presentations; generate and document information for statistical purposes. Perform data entry and reconcile any inconsistencies that may appear in databases
* Provide technical guidance to staff members regarding agency fiscal policy and procedures
* Perform routine audits of databases and files; maintain database records by ensuring the information is up to date and accurate; conduct funding audit of recur files to ensure adequate funding for fiscal year.
* Utilize government database systems and word processing software
* Develops, implements, and monitors task(s) progress
* Applies analytic methodologies and principles to address section needs
* Conducts analyst functions including data collection, interviewing, data modeling, project testing, and creation of performance measurements to support project objectives
* Performs other duties as assigned.? What you will need to have: * Minimum of bachelor's degree and 2 years of relevant experience in a Finance environment.
* Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
* Solid database and data analyst skills required. Clearance: * Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Security Requirements: * U.S. Citizenship
* Ability to obtain/maintain a Security Clearance
* Favorable credit check Preferred Qualifications: * Ability to deliver the highest quality of work under extreme pressure
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Analytical and problem-solving skills These requirements are thoroughly reviewed during the employment screening process. Acceptance for this opportunity is dependent upon meeting all qualification/selection criteria. We Offer... * Paid training, fun, talented and driven teammates
* Knowledgeable, encouraging and present leadership
* A diverse and community-minded organization
* Career growth and learning opportunities for aspiring minds
* A competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce. Due to the high volume of applications received, the Recruiting Department will contact you directly, should you be selected to advance in our recruitment process. For more information about the company please visit our website at www.mvminc.com MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...