- National Basketball Association
- $52,550.00 -94,120.00/year*
212 E 55th St
At the NBA, we're passionate about growing and celebrating the game of basketball. Through the intensity of the game and the amazing athletic skill of our players, we deliver excitement to hundreds of millions of fans around the world.
As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league's on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world's most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA's success.
This role will support the organizations that have NBA, WNBA, G League, and 2K properties through the analysis and consultation of people data. The People Analytics department provides dashboarding, research and studies, and consultation to the League Office and NBA affiliated properties. This role will be team-focused only. It will involve creating and using dashboards, conducting statistical analyses, leading assessment efforts (ie employee engagement program), creating analytical products for Team HR leaders, and consulting on analytical products for Team HR leaders.The People Analytics team uses Qualtrics and Tableau to collect survey data and analyze the results. The ideal candidate will have experience using both programs and will be expected to work with them right away.
* Data Insight Consultation
* Consult on analytical products for Team HR.
* Meet with team clients and leaders to understand analytical business requirements.
* Communicate results and insight to non-data C-suite leaders.
* Interpret and report out on study results, study methodology, and recommendations for action.
* Stay up to date on People Analytics best practices and share with Team HR.
* Data visualization expert, maintain a working knowledge of data mining and visualization best practices.
* Provide recommendations on analytical software, hardware and service upgrades.
* Product Development Create analytical products for Team HR.
* Design people studies with scientifically sound methodology.
* Conduct analyses using talent, organizational, and survey data.
* Work through Team HR to conduct studies, analytical pilots, and surveys.
* Generate data visualizations that are intuitive, thoughtful, and informative.
* Data structure for analysis and reporting.
* ProjectManagement Project planning, develop project scope, project plans and timelines for all analytical products.
* Facilitate, schedule and lead all analytics and reporting project meetings with clients.
* Handle all aspects of project development (planning, tracking against time and deliverables, issues/risk management).
* Offer guidance and direction to team HR clients, including expectations for timeline and deliverables.
* Identify obstacles and problems, and lead the development of solutions.
* 5+ years with combined Analytic or Human Resources experience.
* Experience consulting on HR analytical products (employee engagement survey, employee experience program, talent management analytics)
* Experience handling HR/People data
* Experience in Project Management
* Experience with data visualization and data management Tableau Software Qualtrics Survey Platform
* Consultation skills - ability to work with internal clients and understand their needs
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to craft highly practical and realistic solutions SPSS or similar statistical analysis tool
* Advanced Microsoft Excel
A degree in an organizational data-related field (organizational science, organizational behavior, industrial psychology, etc) is required
We Consider Applicants For All Positions On The Basis Of Merit, Qualifications And Business Needs, And Without Regard To Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Alienage Or Citizenship Status, Ancestry, Marital Status, Creed, Genetic Predisposition Or Carrier Status, Sexual Orientation, Veteran Status, Familial Status, Status As A Victim Of Domestic Violence Or Any Other Status Or Characteristic Protected By Applicable Federal, State, Or Local Law.
Associated topics: .net, application developer, back end, c/c++, c#, maven, perl, senior software developer, software architect, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...