- National Basketball Association
- $52,550.00 -94,120.00/year*
212 E 55th St
At the NBA, we're passionate about growing and celebrating the game of basketball. Through the intensity of the game and the amazing athletic skill of our players, we deliver excitement to hundreds of millions of fans around the world.
As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league's on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world's most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA's success.
At the NBA, we are passionate about growing and celebrating the game of basketball. We are one of the world's most popular sports leagues and are constantly looking for new ways to engage hundreds of millions of fans across the world and deepen their fandom.
We are looking for a brilliant storyteller to join our team; a group of strategic marketers that create new platforms to help our partners connect with our fans. We have a passion for building brands through basketball and, a desire to provide best-in-class solutions and platforms.
You will inspire and build best-in-class presentations that help drive revenue across the NBA, WNBA, NBA G League, NBA 2K League and USA Basketball. Using engaging visuals, design and creative ability as the foundation for success, this role is focused on visual story-telling through powerful and engaging pitch presentations.
You must possess:
* a proven track record of creative story-telling
* adept at using MSFT PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
* knowledge of video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro)
* the ability to influence through visual communication and creative expertise
* innate sense of brand and knowledge of consumer marketing
* proven track record of communicating platforms and offerings that drive revenue and deepen partnerships
* a positive, can-do, team-first, collaborative attitude and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
* Work with Partnership Development Strategist to visually convey partnership opportunity
* Understand the prospect's and / or partner's brand DNA and design presentation to reflect brand synergies and positioning
* Deliver impactful on-brand and on-target partnership programs for new business prospects and current partners
* Use storytelling to effectively sell-in partnership ideas with new business and account teams
* Develop, visualize and present customized partnership solutions
* 2-3 years of work experience at either a creative or branding agency, and/or brand
* Brilliant storytelling skills through visual communication
* Understanding of visual attributes needed to tell a persuasive marketing story
* Proven background in managing well-designed and highly-polished deliverables
* Strong organization skills, including attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
* Desire to work in a shared / collaborative environment and be a great teammate
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
Educational Background Required:
* Bachelor's Degree
We Consider Applicants For All Positions On The Basis Of Merit, Qualifications And Business Needs, And Without Regard To Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Alienage Or Citizenship Status, Ancestry, Marital Status, Creed, Genetic Predisposition Or Carrier Status, Sexual Orientation, Veteran Status, Familial Status, Status As A Victim Of Domestic Violence Or Any Other Status Or Characteristic Protected By Applicable Federal, State, Or Local Law.
Associated topics: account executive, booker, booking, business, consultant, direct, head, leader, recruiter, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...