Technical Product Director (Merrick)
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Join Sapphire Digital today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Sapphire Digital and were looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to Americas health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
We are seeking a passionate, and results-driven Technical Product Director who will work with and inspire our product teams and clients. This individual will have a technology/software engineering background with experience of SaaS, client interaction, and healthcare. The role will be to develop a deep understanding of the CareSelect and SmartShopper platforms, be the client and internal liaison point to represent product teams, and contribute to product development and prioritization.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Being the internal point of contact and subject matter expert to discuss client queries and requests
- Collaborating with client facing Account Managers and key stakeholders to help co-ordinate product requests and backlog prioritization
- Determining client request feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, and requirements, for optimal solution development and proposals
- Collaborating with Product Director, Product, Engineering and Technical Implementation teams to determine feasibility of solutions and options
- Collaborating with Product and Design teams to evaluate and provide solutions with optimal user experience
- Partnering with clients to understand immediate product development needs and their enterprise priorities for longer term product development
- Informing Product Teams of client discussions, competitive landscape, and input into Product Leadership Roadmaps. Be able to discuss potential new initiatives in the context of revenue opportunity.
- Understanding and providing input into the product planning process to help prioritize and optimize development resources
- Contributing to new business RFPs as needed.
- Working with internal resources to determine recommend pricing and timing for out-of-scope client requests
You might be a good fit if you have:
Sapphire Digital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected class, including without limitation, race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, and disability. If you need assistance or an accommodation in the hiring process we're more than happy to accommodate.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Experience leading product development teams to design and deliver successful, scaleable platforms and product
- Software engineer background preferable
- Enterprise SaaS, B2B, and/or B2B2C experience preferred
- Sufficient technical aptitude to work effectively with Technology partners
- Experience managing implementations with third parties, partners and suppliers
- Experience with API platforms and tools (i.e. API gateways) is preferred
- Demonstrated client interface experience
- Experience working in a fast paced, start-up/entrepreneurial environment preferred
- Excellent analytic, strategic, conceptual, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
- Strong technical competence with previous experience engaging in and working with technical products, platforms and trends
- Experience prioritizing, multi-tasking, and performing effectively under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in healthcare a plus
Loading some great jobs for you...