Nesco Resource is seeking candidates for a direct hire Marketing Manager position for our longstanding Albany client! This position is available due to a retirement and reports directly to the COO.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for promoting the sales of technical products and capabilities through updates and modifications to the company website. In addition, this person would be generating marketing materials such as literature, advertising, and press releases. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for direct email campaigns utilizing Constant Contact and will evaluate the ROI on all advertising methods using analytics.
- Analyze current served markets and applications and identify new markets or opportunities to support budgeted revenue growth
- Development of the tradeshow schedule and coordination of all tradeshow activities
- Monitor and support International distributors and update distributor agreements
- Monitor and adjust catalog product pricing based on competition and market conditions
- Generate customer satisfaction surveys and report on customer satisfaction scores
- Promote new products developed
- Manage company website and SEO
- Developing direct mail campaigns using Constant Contact
- Performing competitive or market analysis and develop targets for the sales team
- Produce company literature
- Coordinate lunch and learns
- Produce webinars/videos
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- BS in marketing, Business or technical discipline strongly preferred
- 5 years of experience in marketing technical products preferred
- Must have experience with coordinating trade shows, marketing technical products and managing websites.