Nesco Resource is seeking candidates for a direct hire Marketing Manager position for our longstanding Albany client! This position is available due to a retirement and reports directly to the COO.
The Marketing Manager is responsible to promote the sales of our client's technical products and capabilities through updates and modifications to the website and generation of marketing materials such as literature, advertising, and press releases. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for direct email campaigns utilizing Constant Contact and will evaluate the ROI on all advertising methods using analytics.
- Analyze current served markets and applications and identify new markets or opportunities to support budgeted revenue growth
- Development of the tradeshow schedule and coordination of all tradeshow activities
- Monitor and support International distributors and update distributor agreements
- Monitor and adjust catalog product pricing based on competition and market conditions
- Generate customer satisfaction surveys and report on customer satisfaction scores
- Promote new products developed
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- BS in marketing, Business or technical discipline strongly preferred
- 5 years of experience in marketing technical products, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial environment