NB888 - Loan Servicing Associate
Compensation: $84,860.00 - $148,720.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Northfield Bank is a full service bank with 40 branch locations throughout New Jersey; and Staten Island and Brooklyn, New York. With a history dating back to 1887, our growth continues through expansion of our presence in local communities and in our Product and Service offerings. Over 300 employees with diverse backgrounds and cultures have come together to make Northfield Bank what it is today. The Bank believes in providing all employees with the opportunity to reach their career potential and encourages advancement within the organization. For more information, please visit www.eNorthfield.comJob Title:Loan Servicing AssociateJob Status:Part TimeJob Location:Woodbridge, New JerseyJob Summary
Provide support to the retail, mortgage and commercial lending departments. Perform a variety of loan operations activities in accordance with department policies and procedures. Provide prompt and courteous service to clients and internal staff.Responsibilities Include
- Track recorded loan documentation in and out of department and follow up on missing documents. Respond to various document requests. Perform file review of documentation versus boarding information on servicing system.
- Perform multiple tasks involving tax escrow including tax disbursements, escrow analysis, creating/terminating tax contracts with CoreLogic, monitoring delinquent taxes and researching outstanding tax/water/sewer liens.
- Address inquiries and research requests from clients and internal staff. Use all tools available to research, analyze and follow through on appropriate resolution. Communicate results in a professional and prompt manner.
- Set up/board new loans and perform loan modifications on servicing system.
- Perform variety of loan transactions including payments, payoffs, various escrow transactions, loan disbursements and transfers.
- Monitor flood insurance policies and coverage as well as private mortgage insurance and ensures regulatory compliance.
- Respond to adverse notifications from insurance carriers and monitor for forced placement of policies. Process payment of all escrowed insurance premiums.
- Complete loan administrative tasks including creating payoff letters, completing mortgage satisfactions, filing, and performing loan file maintenance as requested.
- Compliance with all relevant Bank policies and procedures.
- May require occasional travel for business meetings or training.
**Northfield Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran**
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-2 years of mortgage or loan servicing experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Window & Office required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- A familiarity with Federal and State banking regulations preferred
Associated topics: credit, loan, loan collections, loan interviewer, loan processor, mortgage, mortgage clerk, mortgage interviewer, process, verify
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...