At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sales Executive to join our team in Woodbridge, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
Account Executive, Strategic Staffing
The Account Executive is responsible for driving the full life-cycle sales process for the Strategic Staffing division by identifying and securing new business opportunities and managing and penetrating existing relationships. Additional duties include the following:
* Devise and implement marketing strategies in order to obtain IT consulting and permanent job orders from targeted client companies within the Account Executive's assigned region.
* Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers within prospect accounts in order to secure new business opportunities.
* Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to existing client base.
* Maintain a high standard of service within new and existing accounts to ensure continued business.
* Work in close conjunction with the Director of Recruiting and technical recruiting team to clearly communicate client requirements ensuring the successful identification of candidates.
* Four year college degree in a business related discipline
* Current and relevant sales experience within the IT staffing industry
* Moderate understanding of IT terminology and processes
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the \"Company\") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Associated topics: administrative, leader, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor