Compensation: $69,020.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
$17.10 to $19.80 hourly
Are you an Office Assistant in need of experience working with a growing firm? OfficeTeam has an excellent opportunity for you that may be a great fit. Candidates should be self-starters who are highly-skilled and motivated, and love handling multiple projects at once. If you're a self-starter, you might be a great fit for this position! Located in the New York, New York area, this Office Assistant position is ideal for individuals seeking short-term temporary employment.
What you get to do every single day
- Copy, faxing, and filing for a number of different departments
- Maintain office facilities
- Route calls to the appropriate individuals
- Submit data in various forms into electronic systems
- Solid understanding of back office support
- Capacity to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead change, and build process improvements
- Manage tasks independently
- A passionate teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Should be savvy with word processing and spreadsheets
/r/n/r/nIf you have a winning team attitude approach and you are eager to grow your career to the next level, we want to hear from you! If you love working in a fast-paced and thriving environment, this position may be a great fit for you. Contact us now - this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...