- PARADIGM PRECISION
29 Bryant St
Perform all assembly operations for completion of finished precision machined part.
- Perform all operations necessary to start, layout, form, fabricate, assemble, repair, hand finish, track and deliver a particular component, assembly and/or detail.
- Requires the hand forming, fitting, assembly, and testing of parts.
- Requires operation of heavy duty lifting equipment.
- Must be able to work from sketches, templates, tools, blueprints, and engineering documents
- Perform quality inspection by visual and measuring techniques
- Aerospace manufacturing fabrication and assembly skills, specifically experience as a mechanical/manufacturing assembler.
- Must apply high degree of manual dexterity and experience with hand and pneumatic tools
- Must have ability to use precision measuring equipment (scales, micrometers, calipers, etc.).
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and apply thorough knowledge of safety practices and procedures.
Ability to read blueprints, sketches and specifications required.
Paradigm Precision is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other basis protected by law.
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...