Compensation: $104,720.00 - $147,530.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Plastipak Packaging is a global industry leader in the design and manufacturing of plastic rigid containers of the highest quality. Our list of customers include some of the worlds most recognized and respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods and Pepsi, just to name a few. Plastipak is fully invested in our associates providing hands-on training opportunities, unlimited access to industry innovations and motivation for career development. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated in numerous awards for innovation, environmental sustainability, and corporate citizenship. We pride ourselves on an environment where our associates have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary, with unlimited possibilities.
Plastipak is an equal opportunity employer.
The Quality Lead is responsible for working with the quality assurance technicians to ensure the monitoring, recording, reporting, and follow-up on product and processes in a specified area in an accurate and timely manner to ensure compliance with customer and company product specifications
- Analyzing data, measuring products, and verifying all products to ensure proper quality of appearance, packaging, and decoration.
- Proficiently record and maintain computer and hand written records of quality data
- Complete destructive and non-destructive testing.
- Complete sampling of bottle components.
- Reject or accept production according to quality of samples and ensuring correct scrap recovery procedures are followed.
- Establishes and fosters all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), ISO, and safety standards.
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 5 plus years of relevant Quality Assurance (QA) experience preferred
- Ability to use basic statistical problem-solving methods Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Team Orientated Functions within an ISO/Team environment effectively
- Inquisitiveness and supportive to change in processes and policies
- Working extended periods of time standing
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Why should you apply?
You may be eligible for:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan with company match
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- Referral bonus program
Associated topics: climate, clinical, emr, healthy, risk, safety, sewer system, waste, wastewater, wwtp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...