- The CSI Companies
Customer Service/Call Center
196 Town Office Rd
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Collections Representative for our client located in the Long Island City, NY area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Pay: $12.59 - 18.93 depending on experience
The Collections Representative ensures receivables are collected while maintaining focal point for customer relations
- Review open invoices to identify delinquent accounts.
- Initiates collection calls.
- Research account discrepancies.
- Communicates collection results/problems with National Account Managers.
- Incumbents may assisted in orienting and training lower level employees.
- Take complete ownership of managing information to various associates regarding correct billing and customer satisfaction on accounts.
- Make applicable notes as to any pertinent collection activity or customer contact.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge.
- 2-4 years of Collections or directly related experience.
Associated topics: account, balance, collection, collector, legal, loan, mortgage, payment, revenue, treasurer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...