Sales Manager (Saint Albans)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Sales Manager of Global Partnerships will conceptualize and execute advertising and sponsorship programs that deliver revenue targets and leverage commercial assets. This position will involve contacting leading brands to secure partnerships and manage all contract negotiations. The Senior Sales Manager of Global Partnerships must demonstrate successful media and sponsorship sales experience, proven ability to develop customized partnership programs and execute agreements.
- Secure multi-year partnership agreements managing all negotiations, asset allocations and deal components.
- Assist in further developing the strategic plan for revenue growth while maintaining P & L responsibility.
- Own all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting, researching, presenting, negotiating and finalizing the agreement.
- Develop customized partnership programs using Topgolf commercial assets that align with client objectives, enhance the guest experience and generate revenue.
- Assist with developing new commercial inventory and oversee its execution across all Topgolf venues.
- Work with Client Relations team to build and maintain relationships with clients and agency partners.
- Interface and work in collaboration with corporate partners, internal departments, executive management, as well as each Topgolf venue in order to fulfill contractual assets.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- A minimum of 10+ years experience in sponsorship and media sales on a national level in a sports, media, and/or entertainment organization.
- Demonstrated performance of success in closing large national partnerships with multiple elements, including media, in-venue branding, on-site activation, promotions and hospitality.
- Extensive experience in acquiring and satisfying sponsorship partners with deep client and agency relationships.
- Strong understanding and aptitude for selling digital and other media assets/offerings.
- Direct experience with different venues in contract management across multi-year, sponsorship and media deals.
- Possesses strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Proven ability to successfully operate among senior executive levels on the client side Willingness and ability to travel as the role requires.
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Associated topics: management, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, team leader, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...