2020 Campus Full Time Hire - Project Analyst 3 - New York (Saint Albans)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
U.S. Bank is looking for emerging talent from undergraduate campuses ready to jumpstart their career with us. This position has been identified for a start date of January 2020.Why U.S. Bank?
Headquartered in Minneapolis, with a presence across the globe, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. As the fifth-largest bank in the United States, we are one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. We're committed to doing the right thing, making smart changes and collaborating for the good of our customers, communities and other stakeholders - and especially for the good of one another (we've been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as a 2019 World's Most Ethical Company for five years running). At U.S. Bank, you'll be empowered with the tools you need to succeed in your role and grow your career.
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that's as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank's Global Treasury Management (GTM) business is seeking a strong Business Analyst to help support strategic product initiatives. The role resides within the GTM Product Strategy & Execution team. This team is part of the broader GTM Product Management organization and is responsible for driving high priority strategic initiatives to enhance business performance. Some examples of initiatives include strategy development, new product launches, and data analyses related to business and market performance.
Duties include supporting senior GTM managers execute high priority strategic initiatives. It will require partnering with individuals of all seniority levels across Product Management, Sales, Technology, Operations and Finance. Specific responsibilities will include the following.
Skills and Qualifications:Basic Qualifications
- Partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) to conduct analyses and execute project workstreams
- Collaborate with senior managers to develop solutions to problems arising from projects
- Develop executive level materials (e.g. emails, memos and presentations) to communicate project updates and illustrate analyses
- Assist with business case development as needed - e.g. new product initiatives, operating model changes, etc
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Internship during undergraduate studies
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills and sense of urgency
- Solid communication skills; teamwork, relationship building ability
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- General inquisitiveness and continuous learning mindset
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Position to be filled in January 2020
- Preferred 'Dec 2019 grads'
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Loading some great jobs for you...