Position: Data Conversion/Integration Lead
Location: 111 S Wood Avenue, Iselin, NJ 08830
Vitech Systems Group is a leading provider of group administration software to the insurance, retirement and investment industries. The V3 System serves many of the world s premier investment organizations with a combined $2 trillion in assets under management, and benefits clients servicing over 25,000,000 members.
Our mission is to help organizations improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations while increasing service levels and broadening service offerings. We do this via the V3 System, our enterprise software platform that addresses a broad array of administration requirements and includes native workflow, imaging, CRM and self-service capabilities.
Our clients are seeking out a competitive edge through technology and solutions, and they rely on our team of industry domain and technical experts to design and deliver it. Here s your chance to join a dynamic, global team of technology and domain subject matter experts, developers, quality assurance experts and business analysts who are helping shape the future of technology.
Vitech currently has over 1200 employees with offices and clients throughout the world. We are proud to share that Vitech has been in continuous, profitable operations for over 20 years. We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program to ensure employees' health, well-being and financial security.
Visit us on the web at: www.vitechinc.com
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience with conversion data mapping, data reconciliation and data cleansing methodologies and techniques
- Lead conversion/integration design sessions with client and subsequently produce conversion/integration design documents and mapping/transformation documents
- Research, analyze and recommend data conversion/integration strategies as required, aligned with Vitech and client guidelines
- Building integrated conversion playbook with detailed instructions for execution during mock conversions and implementation weekends for cutover
- Coordinate (within project team, client and external vendors) on conversion related tasks, execute mock conversions and fix conversion defects
- Work with Development Team on integration and data bridging between systems.
- Manage changes to design documents and mapping documents as appropriate
- Support client weekend conversions and periodic go-lives
- Support data reconciliation efforts for each mock conversion and during implementation cutover weekend (from source systems to staging area to target systems)
- Coordinate development of automated and manual data conversion scripts and review reports of conversion results
- Manage the overall conversion project plan, highlighting weekly status, risks, and mitigation strategies
- Manage creation and execution of test scenarios related to mapping, validations, and scoring scripts
- Assist QA team with creation and execution of test cases related to Conversion Utility tool and/or Core V3
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
- 5+ years experience on Conversion and Data Integration projects with technical background
- Strong knowledge of conversion reconciliation, data cleansing, data mapping methodologies
- Strong experience with conversion data mappings and transformation (from source systems to target systems)
- Good knowledge and hands-on development using Oracle PL/SQL with experience using functions and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Cloud based infrastructures
- Technical expertise in the analysis, design, management, and testing related to data conversion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to lead Data Conversion meetings, create Agenda s, Meeting Minutes and other project documentation
- Ability to drive both internal and external teams (personnel) to decisions/consensus related to Data Conversion
- Ability to travel onsite to client location on a periodic basis
Vitech Systems Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.