NuGenesis Program Product Owner (Gardner)
Compensation: $146,240.00 - $146,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
As a Senior member of the Informatics Team, the Program Product Owner is expected to take a lead role in waters Agile Transformation through driving strategy and alignment across the Program Team.
The Program Product Owner is responsible for articulating the overall Vision of the entire Program Team, the Waters Informatics business and across the wider corporation. The Program Product Owner will define the strategy to align, focus and manage the individual Product Owners to meet the goals of the Program. Responsibilities
- Program management activities: As Program Product Owner the key responsibilities of articulation of a clear and unambiguous shared vision for the program that aligns with current Informatics and Waters strategy are of foremost importance. As the departure of the former program product owner has the potential to be disruptive for the Brasov teams it is keenly important that the individual in this role be able to garner the respect of the teams and lead.
- Product owner leadership: The NuGenesis program requires product owners for the product's base kit (SDMS, data adapters and customer upgrade migration) and option kit (LMS, Stability, and connectors). Product owners in these areas require mentoring and proper guidance. Leadership to the Individual Product Owners in the adoption of best practices, drive toward predictable continuous delivery, and driving to a culture of continuous improvement is required.
- Interface with project management and engineering: Accurate data and information about deliverable product prioritization must be provided to allow Project Management to pro-actively monitor for risks and dependencies across the Program. This includes the regular participation in program leadership meetings and decisions. The program product owner also manages escalations and concerns raised by the Individual Product Owners. The interface with engineering is focused on maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency across the Agile teams.
- Interface with Customers, Field and Marketing: Maximizing stakeholder engagement and support of a robust and sustained Voice of the Customer program is required. Unlike the situation where Garrett led both the internal engineering interface and was the primary marketing resource for the program, now these functions require an effective interface. It is expected that the person in this role will collaborate and partner with Informatics Product Marketing to position Informatics products that positively impact and add value to Waters customers. This includes maximizing visibility and transparency into the process of managing enhancement requests in order to engage and build confidence and trust with Field and Marketing Groups.
- BS degree a must, Master's Degree a plus.
- Domain experience with Scientific Data Management Systems, Electronic Lab Notebooks, and/or LIMS and Stability software
- Thorough understanding if laboratory data
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Proven track record of building and managing successful and motivated teams through periods of change.
- Knowledge of Waters products, applications, and business processes.
- 10+ years of domain experience with 2+ in an Agile environment
- Change Agent (Product ownership is all about managing change).
- Good People Person.
- Understand how we create customer value and how we drive business value.
- Able to balance direct and indirect management styles and approaches.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status. Key Words
Scientific Data Management
Laboratory Data - provided by Dice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...