Senior Front End Web Developer (Gardner)
Compensation: $81,770.00 - $123,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Do you want to be part of a global digital transformation journey and help grow multi-million $$ digital and B2B eCommerce business? Would you like to work on customer experience platforms including Adobe experience suite (AEM, Analytics, Target, Launch, Audience), Hybris PIM and SAP Commerce Cloud and launch a brand new Waters.com eCommerce site? How about an opportunity to grow a digital organization and impact global business (operations in 30+ countries in Americas, EU and Asia, customers in 100+ countries)?
If yes, lets chat. About the role:
Waters is seeking a is seeking a bright, results-driven Front-end Developer to w orks in a fast-paced, agile environment with a team of diverse engineers that possess a true passion for technology. This role plays a critical part in the development and implementation of new front-end features for Waters brand new B2B eCommerce site. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design. Who are we seeking to attract?
We are seeking individuals to join our team of talented IT professionals who share never-ending passion and an unwavering focus on our customer experience. Here at Waters, we believe that hiring and developing the best talent will lead to diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures to create better products and services as well as a welcoming and dynamic workplace.
Waters is changing, and we're excited about what's next. Join us. Responsibilities
- Translate business goals into technical requirements, conduct code/design reviews, and drive the technical implementation of web projects throughout the project lifecycle
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and stable web, mobile and eCommerce solutions that meet business needs.
- Partner with Visual Design, User Experience and development teams to develop front-end features for new Waters.com B2B eCommerce site
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and agile development.
- Experience coding front-end standards-compliant HTML/CSS that is scalable and cross-browser compatible.
- Knowledge of web project lifecycle including front-end/back-end development.
- Experience with translating comps and wireframes into flexible and reusable code
- Experience developing in Adobe AEM (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX) preferred
- Familiarity with continuous deployment and DevOps tools preferred. Experience with Git preferred
- Experience working in agile/scrum environments
- Successful track record interfacing and communicating effectively across cross-functional teams.
- We expect you to have good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem-solving skills and learning attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology or related experience
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status. Key Words
REACT, Frontend, web - provided by Dice
Associated topics: angular, asp, ecmascript, emberjs, html, jquery, js, json, reactjs, web developer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...